7 Daze is seeking a Outside Sales Representative to join our team in the following states: California, Nevada, Arizona, Texas, Florida, Georgia, Washington, Illinois, Oregon, and Colorado.
Founded in 2013, 7 Daze™ pioneered the way in the alternative space. Today, 7 Daze's products are sold in over 100 countries worldwide. 7 Daze is headquartered in Ontario California equipped with a state of the art manufacturing facility and modern office space, reflecting our innovative drive of becoming the dominant leader in the alternative space.
How you fit in:
7 Daze is looking for a passionate, self-driven Outside Sales Representative to be a part of our Sales team. The Sales Associate will devise and implement the company’s sales strategy for domestic and international countries. The Sales Associate will maintain and further the brands of 7 Daze towards our company’s journey to become the leading global brand. If you have strong work ethic, great skill set, like to work in a team environment, please submit your resume.
Inside Sales Rep Role:
- Represent the brands parallel to the company's reputation
- Reports to the Director of Sales
- Work as a team player and contribute to a positive working environment
- Drive customer visit goals and increase the number of returning customers; successfully achieve sales goals and business metrics
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates
- Able to create, maintain, and build professional relationships and rapport
- Ability to make 50+ outbound calls a day and 10+ daily retail stores visits
- Assist the Sales team with daily functions that will support many facets of the company
- Up to 50% travel time in various states.
- Sales outreach to US and international countries
- Identify new leads, initiate outreach calls, generate invoices, and record orders
- Attend domestic/international tradeshows at times over weekends
What our company offers:
- Paid Time Off (PTO), 80 hours of accrued time off
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage (up to 75%)
Base Salary +Competitivecommission structure
- 401(k) + matching
- Additional holidays
- CRM system experience preferred (but not required)
- Bilingual is a plus
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Outside position with up to 50% travel time
- Sales and account management experience (2+ years preferred). Entry Sales is acceptable
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Must be able to perform essential functions including prolonged periods of standing, sitting at a desk, and working on a computer.
Vapor Products knowledge is a not required|||California, Nevada, Arizona, Texas, Florida, Georgia, Washington, Illinois, Oregon, and Colorado|||||||||yBQ6Z9H41Xko..Ck|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||range||||||20|||22|||true